Chris and I developed something we came to really like – Coriander Pumpkin. It’s GF/CF and low in salicylates as well as vegan. Here’s the recipe
1) Finely Chop an onion.
2) Chop pumpkin into cubes
3) Finely handful of coriander
4) STEAM the pumpkin cubes for 30 min until softish
5) Drain the pumpkin
5) Heat a small amount of oil in a wok ready for frying
6) Add the onion and fry it for 3 mins
7) Add a pinch of nutmeg (one of the only spices not high in salicylate)
7) Add 3 pinches of garlic salt
9) Add the steamed pumpkin and fry it for 3 mins
10) Add the chopped coriander
11) Use wooden spoons to toss all ingredients as they cook in the wok for a final 3 mins.
THE EATING 🙂
Serve and eat.
You can serve this with buckwheat pasta, with corn pasta, or with brown rice